If you’re looking for a quiet, comfortable and clean campground, you’ll want to spend more than a night at Hidden Valley Lake RV Park/Campground on Hartmann Road, unarguably the best location in south Lake County. On the way here, you’ll undoubtedly pass any number of exquisite vineyards. An 18-hole, championship golf course, (with special Camper’s Rates), driving range, full restaurant and lounge is just across the entrance road to the campground. With 50 tent sites, 18 full hookups, new restrooms and showers, you’ll enjoy shady sites, friendly neighbors and other amenities available at this camping oasis.
Nighttime skies offer unique, crystal-clear star-gazing thanks to the cleanest air in California, third cleanest in America. Tomorrow, you may awaken to the special hiss above you as frequent hot air balloons arise from nearby launch fields. From winery strolls to strenuous hikes, week-long visits will only begin to introduce you to the plethora of activities that surround us. We’re open all year!
We invite you to visit us–where a short vacation just might introduce you to your new hometown. For more information, call or email Hidden Valley Lake Association, (707) 987-3138, or firstname.lastname@example.org for special Stay & Play Camping Rates for a night or a week. Save even more if you’re a Good Sam Club member. See our ad in Trailer Life Directory or log on to Good Sam Club.com. Watch a brief tour here.
The Golfweek Northern California Junior Open is in its fifth year and is open to all competitive jun [...]
Golf Shop Hours: 7 am-7 pm
WEEKDAY GREEN FEE SPECIAL:
•Tee off anytime on Monday through Thursday after 10AM • Get 18 holes with cart and a range token for just $35! Bring your gang and reserve your tee times now.
NFL SUNDAY MORNING SPECIAL:
• $30, 9 holes only, cart included.
• Tee off in the early morning and get your 9 holes complete before the big kickoff of the early NFL games being televised in Mulligan’s bar.
GREAT STAY & PLAY OVERNIGHTS
• Stay & Play golf packages: Starting at $79.00 per person, double occupancy, Sunday through Thursday ($90.00 per person on weekends).
• Includes golf, cart, range token and 1 night’s stay at the luxury Twin Pine Casino & Hotel.
• We can customize your golf package, just call the pro shop for details. Quantity of rooms is limited, so book early!
GREAT GOLF DEALS:
SERIES OF GOLF LESSONS:
Buy 4 get the 5th lesson for free! This also includes an on-course playing lesson. $250
PRO SHOP DEALS: It's On Till They're Gone!
• Maxfli Noodle golf ball 15 packs, $16.95
• Men’s and Ladies 50th anniversary Adidas polos now $49.95
• Taylormade TP5 golf ball dozens, $44 each
• Men’s and Ladies apparel, 20-50% off selected brand names
• Footjoy ¼ zip pullovers, was $149 now $99.95
HOT DEALS ON CLUBS AND IRONS:
• All Titleist drivers, fairways and hybrids are now 40% off while supplies last
• Titleist Tour Soft golf ball dozen, white or yellow now $32
• All golf stand bags are now 30% off in stock.
PRIVATE GOLF COURSE TOURS:
Get a one-on-one tour of the golf course Tuesday-Friday, 10-5PM, and Saturdays 1-5PM. Call the Pro Shop for more information, 707.987.3035. Some days may vary due to outside events or tournaments.
Oct. 27 Men’s Club 2 man scramble, 8:30 shotgun start
Oct. 31 S.I.R’s (Sons in retirement) tournament, 9:15 am shotgun start
Nov. 3 Bollywood on the Green, charity golf tournament. 11am shotgun start.
Nov. 10 Men’s Club Lone Star A, B, C, D, 8:30 shotgun.
Nov. 10 Men’s Club Awards dinner. 5:30 pm cocktails, 6:30 pm dinner. $25 per person, all inclusive. Contact the pro shop to reserve your spot.
Nov. 22 Thanksgiving shotgun tourney, 9am shotgun start. Course closes at 1pm for holiday. Happy Thanksgiving!
Nov. 23 Black Friday green fee specials. Book your tee time in advance!
Remember to renew your membership today. Come by the golf shop and renew your golfing membership and pay for your cart sticker fees. All transactions are now being done through the golf shop. You can pick up your membership packet from the pro shop and take advantage of your complimentary golf lesson offered for renewing.
If you're looking for a quiet, comfortable & clean campground across from the golf course, you'll want to spend more than a night at Hidden Valley Lake RV Park & Campground, unarguably the best location in South Lake County.
We do not reserve campsites/hook ups. Please self-register at the campground. First come, first served. Due to our county permit the length of stay is limited to 14 days.
Call (707) 987-3035 and Book Your Next Tee Time Here!
Stay & Play
One of the best bargains north of San Francisco is our ever-popular Stay & Play package. Hotel space is limited. Please reserve early!
For Reservations Call (707) 987-3035 and Book Your Next Tee Time Here!